Wednesday, November 28, 2012


     The Lord has been dealing with me on the meaning friendship. It's been really hard lately because for awhile because i went thru a trial of depression because I felt i was the reason why i had lost so many friends and it was so hard on me. I would continually ask God if I did something wrong, and where did all of my friends go? God told me something that second, the reason why some of them aren't around anymore is because you are better then that. They want to use you, and steal you from the word of God and Me being your heavenly Father is tired of seeing you hurt. Basically I had a couple friends still, but it took me getting so lost in God to realize why all of that happen. He said to me, Sarah get close in Me deeply and I'll bring those friends who uplift you with Faith back into your life. I realized how important the meaning of friendship really is for being a strong christian. Then out of know where i get connected with some of the most precious spiritual girls across the country and believe in uplifting me and prayers and not let me fall into those worldly tactics (Alcohol, Drugs, Sex before Marriage, and so much) I'm so thankful for those Precious people, Amy, Rachel, Erin, Rachel, Katey, Alicia, and so many more!!! A lesson definitely taught to me was to know who you are in Christ Jesus, and not to compromise for the World. It is important to be around friends you want to be like because they will rub off on you. The greatest friend of all is God. "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you, cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded" (James 4:8)  How to pick a friend? "Do not be deceived, Bad company ruins good morals" (1st Corinthians 15:33)" What's the importance of having a friend?  "A friend loves at all times,  and a brother is born for adversity" (Proverbs 17:17) .................. "Iron sharpens Iron, and one man sharpens another"(Proverbs 27:17) 
I want to personally thank Katey and Rachel for being such awesome friends to me.
   
   How to choose A True loyal friend? Pastor Melina told the youth this.
  • Live for God
  • Goes to church
  • Same Morals
  • Good intentions
"Friends that read the bible, pray for you, and speak well of you are a treasure" -Sarah Elizabeth

"All things are possible thru Christ who strengthens you" (Philippians 4:13)

Some of those i shared, are absolutely Precious, and im so blessed to have a best friend called God and all the awesome people he has put into my life.
 
Prayer for a friend!

Lord, I give you My Dear Friends and thank you for them.
I thank you for everything that they are
And for all their gifts and talents.
I thank you for the many things that they have given to others
And for all the kindness that they have shown me.
Lord, at the beginning of time You breathed Your life into creation
May you breathe Your life into them now
So that each step they take is filled with Your faith
Each thought they think is filled with Your hope
and each moment they live is filled with Your love.
May they fully know Your life
And fully live in Your love
This day and every day
Amen



"My friends are so dear and treasure to me"



With Love, Sarah Elizabeth
Leave me your comments, love , and prayer requests on the bottom!!

You are dearly loved.


James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-friendship-20-good-scripture-quotes/#ixzz2DYkW59iP

2 comments:

  1. This was such a beautiful post Sarah! I'm so glad God brought us to meet. You are one of the sweetest people i know. And you encourage me so much. That's what true friends do, encourage one another in Christ. I hope to one day meet you in person! CA is so far yet you seem so close. Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel you our the definition of true friendship, every area you have, soon i will have to travel and visit because your a sweetheart.. Sometimes people tell me that I'm to sweet, but it definitely doesn't affect me because that is just the person that I am. God connected us because he knew we would make an impact on this broken world, cant wait to see you and give you the hugest hug someday. Love you lots girl. It's all coming to pass, all not just some,ALL!

      Delete