Blessings and Over Comes in 2012
- Overcame the fear of wanting to leave this world( Im sure you all know what I mean by that)
- Graduated High School (May 2012)
- Blessed with a 1'000 dollar check (Favor of the Lord)
- Learned how to not compromise for others.
- Restored Relationships (Glory to God, couldn't have done it without him)
- Created this blog, from the Lord laying it on my heart.
- Became super close with some Christ Sisters, who I just recently met towards the end of this year. (Erin Elizabeth, Katey Pursell, Rachel Pursell, Rachel Vaughn) These 4 girls forever changed my year and life. "As Iron sharpens Iron, so one person sharpens the wits of another"(Proverbs 27:17 GWT) < That verse definitely describes these Lovely 4 genuine friends.
- Finished my first semester of college with all A's ("All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13)
- Went to my first youth camp for A week - (2 words - Forever Changed)
- Became a Youth Leader
- Got more involved with my church.
- Went to a woman's conference in Murrieta ( Those meetings always change my life)
Going to leave you with some of the uplifting scripture I have been studying and meditating on this week!!
"But I trust your mercy my heart finds Joy in your salvation" // Psalm 13:5
"I will sing to the Lord because he has been good to me" // Psalm 13:6
"Death and life are in the power of your tongue"// Proverbs 18:21
"The teachings of the Lord are perfect. They renew the soul. The testimony of the Lord is dependable. It makes gullible people wise" // Psalm 19:7
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me." // Matthew 16:24, NLT
Counter weapons to avoid worry!
1.Speaking the word
2. Toss worries to God
3.Rest in God
How to think like Jesus?
1. Think positive thoughts!
2. Resist the negativity and despair that rob you of life!
3. Remember the good times!
4. Seek the Lord through prayer and praise!
5. Meditate on God and his works!
6. Operate from a base of Love!
7. Be righteousness-conscious, not sin-conscious!
8. Be thankful
A song that I just heard on the radio a few minutes ago, brought my heart to Peace!
I hope you guys have a happy Fresh Start and New Year!
Much Love, Sarah Elizabeth
Remember that God loves and adores you!!!!!!!!