Saturday, December 15, 2012

With a heavy heart I will rejoice.

"They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them"
  --Psalm 112:7, NLT

     Lord I here this morning with a heavy heart along with many others I am sure as we look and see the tragic event yesterday in Connecticut. My heart has been weeping all yesterday and today. But this Post isn't about me, I want to show comfort to others. As God is doing right now through all of these tragic losses in a blink of an eye. I was talking to a dear friend this morning, and she completely gave me comfort and I absolutely loved it. As I was hurting so are others, but I just want to tell you that you are all unconditionally loved always and forever. God comforts us in times of troubles. Tell your child nephew, niece , cousin, any kid that you love them with your whole heart and hold them a little closer because you do not know what can happen in a blink of an eye like the tragic event yesterday. All I can leave you with today In this blog post is words of Love because I have no idea what to say really.  Find comfort from the Word of God. How does God restore your soul? Through the Word of God. As you feed and act on the Word of God, your soul is restored.

All I can leave you with is some verses out of the bible that I found absolutely comforting!!

"All things are possible thru Christ who strengthens you" (Phillipians 4:13)

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "(Isaiah 41:10)

"The Lord will give strength to his people; The Lord will bless his people with Peace" (Psalm 29:11)

"He heals the broken hearted And binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; he calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite. The Lord lifts up the humble." (Psalm 137:3-6)

 "Even and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud and he shall hear my voice" (Psalm 55:17)

"My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!"(Psalm 57:7, NLT)


 Well thats all I have on my heart for the blog post. Much Love to all of you, and you are in my deep prayers.

With Love, Sarah Elizabeth!





No comments:

Post a Comment