Saturday, December 29, 2012

As it comes to a Close.


      Hello everybody, The year is slowly coming to a wrap. And I want to say thank you to all of the Glory God has shown me this year. Even though there has been some ups and downs, everything will turn out to be a blessing in the end. Smile because your going to Heaven if your heart is after our Savior Jesus Christ. I would like to share a little of the blessings that happened to me this year.



Blessings and Over Comes in 2012
  • Overcame the fear of wanting to leave this world( Im sure you all know what I mean by that)
  • Graduated High School (May 2012)
  • Blessed with a 1'000 dollar check (Favor of the Lord)
  • Learned how to not compromise for others.
  • Restored Relationships (Glory to God, couldn't have done it without him)
  • Created this blog, from the Lord laying it on my heart.
  • Became super close with some Christ Sisters, who I just recently met towards the end of this year. (Erin Elizabeth, Katey Pursell, Rachel Pursell, Rachel Vaughn) These 4 girls forever changed my year and life. "As Iron sharpens Iron, so one person sharpens the wits of another"(Proverbs 27:17 GWT) < That verse definitely describes these Lovely 4 genuine friends.
  • Finished my first semester of college with all A's ("All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13)
  • Went to my first youth camp for A week - (2 words - Forever Changed)
  • Became a Youth Leader
  • Got more involved with my church.
  • Went to a woman's conference in Murrieta ( Those meetings always change my life)
Those were some of the greatest blessings for me in 2012.  There was many little things but I just wanted to share the most important ones with my dear followers. I'd love to hear about some of your greatest blessings of 2012, feel free to share. 2012 is the platform of whats going to happen in 2013, its going to get better and better. Remember it will ALL COME to PASS!! More salvations are going to happen because I can feel it. My family will be saved and delivered ".....But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15)

Going to leave you with some of the uplifting scripture I have been studying and meditating on this week!!
"But I trust your mercy my heart finds Joy in your salvation" // Psalm 13:5

"I will sing to the Lord because he has been good to me" // Psalm 13:6

"Death and life are in the power of your tongue"// Proverbs 18:21

"The teachings of the Lord are perfect. They renew the soul. The testimony of the Lord is dependable. It makes gullible people wise" // Psalm 19:7

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me." // Matthew 16:24, NLT


Counter weapons to avoid worry!
1.Speaking the word
2. Toss worries to God
3.Rest in God


How to think like Jesus?
1. Think positive thoughts!
2. Resist the negativity and despair that rob you of life!
3. Remember the good times!
4. Seek the Lord through prayer and praise!
5. Meditate on God and his works!
6. Operate from a base of Love!
7. Be righteousness-conscious, not sin-conscious!
8. Be thankful   


A song that I just heard on the radio a few minutes ago, brought my heart to Peace!


I hope you guys have a happy Fresh Start and New Year!

Much Love, Sarah Elizabeth 

Remember that God loves and adores you!!!!!!!! 





4 comments:

  1. Dear, God is SO good! I am so glad God brought us to meet! He knew how much we would be encouraging each other and furthering His kingdom. I absolutely loved reading this and look forward to reading your posts, for they always lift me up! :D love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this, oh how precious you are! I love you!

      Delete
  2. You are amazing! I adore your heart. Love that Chris Tomlin song too. xo

    ReplyDelete