Thursday, January 3, 2013

Start fresh, Be different!

     It's a new year and the past is over, we shall only remember the good memories. Memories are always good to have and that's why a picture speaks a thousand words. Some may make us teary eyed or full of Joy but the amazing thing is the Lord is our ultimate comforter. Everyone makes a new years resolution and I would most definitely love to here about yours. Mine is going to not take on the cares of other people, mainly the cares of my family because I gave it all to God and that's one of the greatest things I could have done. You feel ultimate peace and that's an amazing thing. I am also going to write the things I'm believing God for this year on paper, so I can thank him for it on a daily basis. Because with God All shall come to pass, but it also takes patience. We shouldn't put God on a calender for his time is ultimately precious. Trust God and when he knows you deserve it or your ready everything you have asked for will be yours. How much time do you spend with your savior? That is the ultimate question, do you open your bible every day or does it sit in the dust. Or you  are only a listener and not a doer. Opening your bible once a week is not a Christ like christian, because your not living for God, and living your days off the Word of God, isn't that something to think about?! Its either a full time Christian, or a No time because God is not  a part time GOD. You will receive your ultimate blessings when you Put God first before the rest of your life. Everything will be done through God if you choose to do so, but thats a choice. Choose now how you want to start out this year, do you want to be different then last year? I choose to make God the center of my life. Doing my part daily, Reading, Meditating and praising God. I choose to get so much deeper this year, and not let the enemy distract me anymore from the presence with my Savior. It's going to be the greatest year yet for me and I know that because the Lord has told me and so has he told my pastors that about me. How the Lord works isn't that amazing? I think so. I personally wanted to remind all of you sweet followers of mine that you are completely loved and granted for and everyone of you has a different calling on your lifes. Its the year not to give up.

Now I would like to share with you some of the verses God has placed in my heart this week.

"Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases" // Psalm 103:3

"If you confess with your mouth "Jesus is the Lord" , and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" // Romans 10:9

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God" // Romans 10:17


* It takes the Word of God too successfully drive back and defeat every dark work #Amen

*When you stay out of the mental arena that means you are in Gods way!!!!

*Your persistance will turn you into a person of great faith!!!


Lord I come to you in prayer that this year will be a blessing waiting to happen for those of the Christ-like faith, and that you bless everything they reap. Amen! God you  are so good.



Leave me comments , or feedback!


With Love, Sarah Elizabeth
Joshua 1:9






No comments:

Post a Comment