Friday, January 18, 2013

Lets be FEARLESS.

     Hey my lovely followers! Just sitting here with some dead time and a topic about being fearless popped up in my head! Isn't it crazy how God puts a topic in our heads as a blogger about a previous life experience? Crazy right, I know I know! Well I want to share this story with you, when I was in 5th grade well I was actually going into 6th grade, craziness sharing a story over 7 years ago! Well Lets be fearless came to my heart because when I was riding my bike one summer afternoon, it was like my life changed in a blink of an eye!  The next thing I knew I was in shock, in the middle of a cotton field, while my bike was literally a mile away from me after I realized it. Your getting curious now right, In a blink of a bite I could have lost my life. But God had to have been looking out for me that day, I was severely attacked by 3 dogs that summer afternoon, not even realizing what had just happened. I here a shot, oh man how that truly scared me, I thought I was officially going to loose my life but I made it out alive and happy! The saddest thing from that memory is how I lost my beautiful scar free legs, but it still brought me back to that topic of Fearless, because after all of that I had fear and I would cry when every dog would come near me, but life changed because I have the best dogs I could possibly have to this day. The day I got saved, my life was forever changed, because God proved to me that the fear I used to have for dogs didnt exist anymore. Yes do I get flashbacks from that experience and hospital visit sometimes when I look at those ugly scars all over my body. But God has taught me how to be a fearless daughter of God. I would be so lost if God didnt take over my life, without him I was tremendously scared of Dogs for the longest time. But not no more because they have became my bestfriends and sometimes I think they listen more then actual people! "Your animals are like yourself" be happy and your dogs will be loving. Animal abuse makes them evil, they are innocent until you dont show love to them. But God taught me how to be fearless ever since that memory that sometimes comes back when I look at myself in the mirror! Even through the scars everybody, know you are unique and precious in the name of God. "Im loved, treasured, favored daughter of God" Don't give up on the gift God has placed in your life!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." // Deuteronomy 31:6

 For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. // Isaiah 41:13

"The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?" // Psalm 27:1

When life hits you with a flashback from something immediately cast your care on God because he completely cares for you.  "Cast all your anxieties on God for he cares for us" 1st peter 5:7 , I also want to share the amplified version because I just get so much peace from it.  "Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully." // 1st peter 5:7 Amp

"They will show Love if you are Loving, they are like a furry person"
   






My heart really wants to pray for you all, so if you have a prayer request leave me it guys!

If you ever need someone to listen, or even be a friend, Im available via email!


       Much Love to you all tonight, Sarah Elizabeth!









No comments:

Post a Comment