Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just smile(:

Hey lovely people!
Just sitting here thinking about some things and fighting with some flu like symptoms. Thankyou for the sweet words and prayers my dear friends.
"You are Loved, You have a promise in this life, Hold on" - Sarah Elizabeth

As this day got started I barely had any strength to move, but that didn't stop me to give my heart to start my day in the word and eat some lovely pineapple before I was off to start my day as a college student. I have noticed if I dont put God at the start of my day then I have missed out on so many blessings throughout the day.  It's been awhile since I've actually got out and did something fun rather then the ordinary life of college and being sick the week of Valentines day. I always have so much fun on valentines day, even though I dont have a significant other, thats not what Valentines day is all about in my eyes. Valentines day is the day to be loving, and kind to everyone. I choose not to be down and depressed because you know why? "JESUS is my love right now" and when the time is right a significant other will come in. But ladies we have to be patient, rather your single, or already married. Patience is key to finding a true love besides Jesus because Jesus is our first Love. "Love is patient" Remember that key three words as it says in the bible. Ladies we are all daughters of a king, and that is one of the most precious reminders we can give ourselves. Say this "I am a daughter of the most high God"  As most of you will get caught up in a moment tomorrow, remember God is saving someone special, make sure its the special one.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

A little shout out to a dear friend and blogger!
Go follow this dear girls blog, I promise you will be blessed!  Click right here! " A Heart After God "

She not only is a blogger, she is one of my bestfriends. Through life friends come and go, but this girl she has been there from the beginning. Go be blessed by her blog!  
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Keep me as the apple of you eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings // Psalm 17:8

"With God we will display great strength. He will trample our enemies" // Psalm 108:13

_________________________________________________________________________________

Remember you are Loved always. And its getting better and better! 

With Love, Sarah Elizabeth 
Phil 4:13
________________

No comments:

Post a Comment