Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Encouragement to the heart!


                                       

       Good Morning my lovely followers. How are you doing this morning? Well I am doing pretty good this morning. I had my average morning of college, I got out 1 hour early today because we had an exam, and I'm pretty sure I did well on it because I wasn't able to put studying and school first last week because It was overall just a drama filled week with some family members. I had my share of tears just I am back to myself, because I had to just breath and start this week over with Joy of the Lord! I actually had time today to write this blog post and that's a blessing from God because life throws so much at us, and responsibilities come first, and then the social and fun like writing a blog in my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well the reason I write this post this morning is because as I was sitting in my night class last night I got a lot laid on my heart so I just wrote it in my Journal. And it seemed beneficial for sharing with my followers. So Here it goes!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
     Life throws us unexpected things sometimes but I encourage you all not to give up. Through every trial GOD brings a blessing out of it and we can't give up on our life because that's what the enemy wants us to do don't give in to the enemy's actions is so not worth. Some things the enemy gives us is signs of fear and discouragement. He also makes you feel unloved, worthless, and the thing I battle with most is the feeling of being unloved but that is the hugest lie the enemy can give you. First off once you are saved by the Grace of God you and I are a new creation in Christ Jesus. He shows and proves to use that we are unconditionally loved full of peace, and Joy lives in our hearts. Sometimes God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. Remember to stay strong through the storm though. Satan is the one that tells you that everything will get harder and harder but you have to remind Satan how big your God is. Cast every thought which is negative straight back to the pit of hell where it belongs. I as christian a strong believer of Christ is not perfect and mistakes do happen in my life. But you can repent and ask God for forgiveness because God forgives (7X70). He believes  in you and remember that he forgets about your pasts too. As a believer you should not dwell on your past. "Cast all your anxieties on the Lord because he cares for you" 1st Peter 5:7..... Through every trial don't give up because "All things are possible through Christ who strengthens you" Phillipians 4:13...... The victory of God is yours My lovely followers.  I hope that encouraged your hearts if you are struggling and fighting off the enemy today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
                             
               
GOD should be our strength through every area of our life and remember to always trust him, because he never fails us.              
                                                     Never give up on your Dreams!

                                                             - XOXO Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment