Thursday, March 14, 2013

Holding On

Hey my followers, I'm sorry it's been awhile that I haven't been able to post on my blog in awhile. I feel like the enemy has had me in a trap and it's been really hard to snap completely out of this funk so I haven't been able to even think. I just want to ask for some prayer requests! And I thankyou so much for not giving up on me! Love you all so much! Through the fact of not having a car and walking 10 miles home from college when I cant find a ride, its a struggle. I won't give up though, I won't. My God lives and I'm snapping out of this funk right now! No more of holding me satan, Get out of here I do not want you.


"All things are Possible thru Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

"Be Strong and Courageous nor discouraged or dismayed for the Lord you God is with you where ever you go" Joshua 1:9


I personally am so thankful for the people who have been lifting me up, and not letting go or giving up on me. Even though the enemy has been attacking me I will not give up, not at All! I personally want to thank my blog family and followers. You all bring so much strength to me. I personally thank ERIN the most lately.



I won't give up! 

Sorry it was so short but Im kinda blank today!


-Xoxo Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that mean old satan has been messing with you lately :( I know those funks, and they are no fun. I will absolutely be praying for you!! God is so much bigger than our funks :)

    ReplyDelete