Thursday, March 7, 2013

Peace in God

~PEACE Is HEALTHY~
Where do you get your peace from? Does it come from other people? Does it come from you? Well I don't know where you get your peace from, but me I get my Peace when I look up to my savior and nobody else. Does the devil try to steal your peace? Of coarse he does, but if your a faithful believer of Jesus Christ, then the outside world should never affect us. When thoughts, or temptations come? What do we do? We rebuke and go open our bibles and get our peace back. The word of God is where our peace comes from. Not just reading the bible, living the bible is what us as faithful CHRISTIANS need to do. Oh trust me I have been struggling lately with my peace. Been focusing on the circumstances rather then giving the care completely to God. Jesus died on the cross for our peace so when you focus on the circumstance our battle with the enemy seems never ending. But give the care completely to GOD, don't think about it! When you put your full focus on Jesus, God takes care of every circumstance, we are not the ones to take care of it! GIVE IT TO HIM! Don't let go "Cast all your anxieties on the Lord, for he cares for you" 1st peter 5:7 I want to inform you that our time is very valuable. It is tremendously important who we hang out with, tremendously! My pastor Mommy as some of my blog friends no how precious and dear she is to me. She says if you don't feel peace around someone, then don't be around them. They should be saved, go to church, be a believer of Jesus CHRIST, be careful. As hard as it may seem, family can steal our peace. But we have to give those cares to God. Don't allow then enemy to steal your peace. When your focus is on God and no body else then your peace will not be taken. Don't give place in the enemy! Say no no my God is bigger then you, stinking lying devil. Hahah, he be trying to steal my peace, but think about it, Who is letting the enemy in to steal our peace? WE ARE! So you have to be wise in what your around, what your watching, who your with! Pray before you go some where, the Holy Spirit will let you know if its okay to go there. Tv shows can steal our peace, make us think about so much! But Jesus lives in my heart and the change starts now. Who is with me? Who is not going to let the Enemy in to steal our peace anymore? I'm not looking back, Im forgiven, and Im going to live in peace and Joy. Single Ladies have patience that man is coming. If you rush it and don't trust God you are going to be miserable. Protect your gift! (: No no Devil, Peace lives in me, and bam every thought is gone! So rejoice through those trials, and give the care to God completely, don't give it back. Trust God because he cares for you and I so deeply. Never is he not there to listen to us.

______________________________________________________________________

Wanted to share some Hope with you! 

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,  I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." // Philippians 3:13-14

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."  // Phil 4:6-7 

"Princes persecute me without a cause,
But my heart stands in awe of Your word." // Psalms 119:161


"To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises;
For God is my defense,
My God of mercy." // Psalm 59:17


________________________________________________________________________  
  

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 I hope this blessed you all as much as it blessed me writing it! Im thankful for all of you. Remember you are completely Loved, all of you!


-XOXO Sarah Elizabeth

Lord, I pray for all of these hurting people that you over flow their hearts with peace today. Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouraging words! I was just "blog surfing" and came across your blog. I really like it. :-) I think I really needed to hear some of those things today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou, that really blessed my heart right now as I battle through some struggles tonight!

      Delete