Thursday, March 21, 2013

Joyful!

     
Hey my dear blog family, as I sit here in my front yard watching the sunset fall down with browsing on my laptop. I decided to just share a post. I just wanted to remind you that as easy as it is to give up we cant let the enemy win. Want to know that your loved by Jesus Christ because you are. Well I don't blog much anymore just because college and been trying to get myself out of the funk I was in, but Im back to me. As Ive been alone alot, during this time I have been praising God through every breath I breath lately. Praising God and in prayer and interceding is all I seem to do to find my Joy again. Let me tell you Joy can easily be taken, but we don't have to let it be taken do we? No we don't! Joy is a fruit of the spirit and its just fun to have. Do my blogs encourage somebody out there? Because lately when I do post them, it seems like I get nothing from it, I asked the Lord to show me how my blog helps somebody, if it doesn't I will no longer be doing them. It's just been a battle through this time of growing forward, if I do bless someones heart, I feel like its just Jesus and I, and of course that is all I need. He fulfills that loneliness that has been felt in my heart lately. It's an everyday battle to keep striving forward and to also remind myself that I am a daughter of a king and that I am loved unconditionally. My heart is hurting for this dark world, I just want to bring the complete salvation in. It is a struggle sometimes being 19 and in a financial struggle, and also the only one living for Jesus inside of my house. But let me tell you it has made me grow so much stronger in the long run. It has brought me to intimately know Jesus. Jesus fills my days with Love and Joy, Peace and Strength, and through my mistakes he forgives me. He reminds me that I am beautiful. Dear sisters, Everyone of you is BEAUTIFUL! Even through are flaws we are gorgeous to the Lord. He never gives up on us! So you say I'm battling discouragement, thoughts and torments from the enemy? Well say LORD forgive me, I repent now! Get down on your knees, or even just open your BIBLE, it has so much comfort and strength, and after its like a fresh start and the enemy flees. How awesome is it to know your loved and genuinely LOVED by others. Family doesnt always have to be blood, it can be the ones who God has brought into your life to make you someone NEW! I am so thankful for the ones who uplift me when Im on the last string, seems lately that has been where I was, but not NO MORE. Hallelujah! We serve a mighty God!


"In the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord there is strong confidence and his children shall always have a place of refuge" Proverbs 14:26

"Guard your heart more than anything else, because the source of your life flows from it" Proverbs 4:23 


 The best part of my week, babysitting this Girl, We had a taco bell date, and  did a lot of fun things! I cherish these moments! 


 


- With Love 
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Friend I just love you and the joy that you have in Christ :) You are precious! Your blog inspires me!

    ReplyDelete