Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just a quiet Night!

     I feel like life has been a battlefield lately, fighting off thought after thought in my mind. Life is just so different when you are the only saved one in your family, and the enemy will use them to crush your spirit so heavily. I have let it get to me so bad lately, but this is when I can no longer do that. The greater one lives in me. Sometimes I just want to be held by a Dad or a Mom, but thats just not how my family is I guess. But I have to thank God because he blessed me over 3 years ago with the best spiritual family and church that he could have given me. My life was forever changed that day, I accepted Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior. That was the most comforting day of my life, I really don't exactly remember how it happened, but I am so thankful it did. I had my struggles it took me a while to get the whole Jesus thing in my heart, but once it happened it was like a new beginning and God doesn't look at our pasts. Something good is going to happen, I can feel it in my spirit and its going to be beautiful. Just keep reminding yourself as well as myself that its going to get better and better. Don't give up! (:


Something simple and short, letting you know Im still here through the struggles. Love you all!

                                                                   
                                         Joy comes in the morning!(: Never give up, the battle was won on the cross!


                              -XOXO Sarah Elizabeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment